This policy was last updated on: 10th February 2021
Who are we?
We are I.T.S Infinity Technology Solutions CY Limited a company incorporated in Cyprus under company number HE 399558 with its registered address Arch. Makariou III, 80, Panou Englezou Building, 5th Floor, Flat/Office 500, 1077, Nicosia Cyprus and is regulated by the National Betting Authority of Cyprus (NBA). All references to "in2bet", "we", "our" and "us" are references to I.T.S Infinity Technology Solutions CY Limited.
I.T.S Infinity Technology Solutions Cyprus Limited is the owner and operator of the domain www.in2bet.com.cy (the Site) and acts as the ‘data controller’ for the purposes of applicable data protection legislation and regulations.
In2bet is a brand name operating in the name of I.T.S Infinity Technology Solutions CY Limited.
Your privacy is important to us, therefore we are committed to protect and to safeguard your data privacy rights in accordance with the high standards of our company and with the Data Protection laws.
What Personal Data we process and how?
The following types of Personal Data may be collected when you use our services:
Personal information collected from website users: Certain personal information is collected automatically when you visit our Site. This information includes, but is not limited to, technical information about the devices used (such as model, operating system, IP address, browser type, mobile device identifier), log-in information, traffic data, and other information about your visit based on how you interact with our products.
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Residential address
- Email address
- Telephone Number
- Credit / Debit card details
- IP Address
- Device information, such as unique Device ID
- Create, operate and manage your account
- Improve game play to better suit the player needs
- Promote your bets, including card and online payments
- Comply with the legal and regulatory frameworks governing our operations
- Track transactions in order to prevent fraud, abnormal betting, money laundering, and including exchanging of personal data with our suppliers
Information from third-parties: We may also obtain personal data about you from third-parties such as specialist companies providing verification services, credit reference agencies, and fraud prevention agencies.
At our discretion, we have the right to request additional documents or information to verifying your source of wealth to validate your transaction, preventing and detecting Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing, prevention of fraud and unlawful activities.
Why do we process Personal Data?
We process your Personal Data only when:
- prior or after your registration to our website for the purpose of updating you via email and/or sms about the site changes, new services and up to date offers (direct marketing).
- when you chose to allow us to store cookies on your device for the purpose of ensuring a smooth and use-friendly experience, in accordance with our Cookies Policy. Your consent will be needed for cookies other than strictly necessary cookies.
2. This is necessary for the purposes of performing our obligations under the terms and conditions of our services (i.e. providing our products and services)
3. This is necessary for the legitimate interests which we pursue i.e. protecting and improving our services, securing our systems, and investigating/defending on potential legal claims, complains and disciplinary proceedings.
- This is necessary to comply with legal/regulatory requirements to which we are subject, i.e. when collecting any necessary Personal Data in order to verify your source of wealth to validate your transaction, preventing and detecting Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing, as required under Anti-money laundering Law.
Failure to provide us with information required by laws or regulations applicable to our services will prevent us from meeting our legal obligations, perform our legitimate service obligations and thus will result in closure and termination of your In2bet account.
Sharing and disclosure of Personal Data
Some circumstances require in2bet sharing certain data with subcontractors who process Personal Data on our behalf and other third parties such as national authorities or bodies. In order to mitigate certain risks, checks are carried out in order to ensure that the companies we work and collaborate with are well-equipped to give your Personal Data the same level of care and protection as we do. Both in2bet and trusted third parties are obliged to handle your information in accordance with the applicable data protection laws, and we are also required to put in place contractual measures reinforcing those obligations in accordance with Data Protection Law and in particular GDPR Article 28.
- To notify you about any important changes or developments to the features and operation of products or services.
- When instructed to do so by any authority/regulatory body under applicable law (for example the Cyprus National Betting authority (the “Regulator”)
- We may instruct and authorize the financial institution with which an customer’s account is held to disclose any information as may be requested by the Regulator in respect of an account holder’s account.
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (i.e. our legal advisors)
- For fraud detection and control purposes, in cases where in2bet has reasonable grounds to suspect irregularities with an account.
- With identity verification agencies.
- With service providers to enable us to provide our services requested by you; such as the financial institutions or entities we use to facilitate processing payments.
- With third party entities who introduce you to us.
- With external auditors, who perform an independent audit on our company to examine compliance with specific laws and rules applicable to gambling operators.
- With technical advisors who carry out regular assessments and checks on our systems, equipment and facilities.
An existing customer, we keep your Personal Data for the purposes described in this Policy for as long as you remain a customer of in2bet. We will retain your information for as long as is reasonably necessary to carry out the purposes outlined above and to satisfy our legal obligations.
When you cease using our services, your Personal Data will be retained for the period of at least 5 years since the date of the last transaction made on your account, for the purposes of complying with applicable law, including but not limited to Tax Law, the Law providing for the regulation of betting and related matters and Anti-money laundering Law.. Your personal data may be destroyed after the period of 5 years, subject to approval by the Cyprus National Betting Authority.
- on the basis of an adequacy decision by the EU Commission in accordance with GDPR Article 45, or
- on the basis of at least one of the other appropriate safeguards under GDPR Chapter V, such as: Standard Contractual Clauses as per GDPR Article 46, Binding Corporate Rules as per GDPR Article 47
Where none of the appropriate safeguards are applicable, in2bet may carry out the transfer on the basis of at least one of the specific situations as per GDPR Article 49, i.e. the data subject’s specific consent, necessity for the performance of a contract etc.
Your data subject rights
- Withdrawing your previously obtained consent; however, this will not invalidate any previously consented processing
- Lodging a complaint with any relevant Data Protection Authority
- Access to your Personal Data that we process
- Correction of any Personal Data that is incorrect or out of date.
- Erasure of any Personal Data that we process.
- Restrict processing of your Personal Data in certain circumstances
- Asking us to provide you or another company you nominate with certain aspects of your Personal Data, often referred to as ‘the right to portability’
- The ability to object to any processing data where we are doing it for our legitimate interests
- The ability to contest a decision made entirely by automated processing, to express your point of view and to request that a human review the decision
Please note that these rights are not absolute and subject to exceptions. These are therefore may be limited where we have an overriding interest or legal obligation to continue to process the data or where data may be exempt from disclosure due to, example, professional secrecy obligations or other exemptions provided under applicable law. The applicability of your rights depends on the legal basis on which we rely in each case.
If you want to exercise any of these rights, then please contact our DPO by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will take all appropriate steps to respond within the legal timeframe, that is 30 days from day we receive your request or additional 2 months in the case of receiving an excessive request in which case we will keep in touch and informed about the progress and status of your request.
If you wish to raise a complaint on how we have handled your personal data, you may contact us to have the matter investigated.
Kindly email: email@example.com
If you are not satisfied with our response or believe we are not processing your personal data in accordance with the law, you may lodge a complaint to:
Office of The Commissioner for Personal Data Protection
Iasonos 1, 1082 Nicosia, Cyprus
P.O.Box 23378, 1682 Nicosia, Cyprus
Tel: +357 22818456
Fax: +357 22304565
We adopt, and continuously work towards improving, all appropriate and necessary technical and physical security measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk, in order to prevent any Personal Data from accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure of, or access to the Personal Data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed.
We are regularly revising and assessing the effectiveness and the security of our systems, equipment and facilities taking into account all the relevant security standards and legal requirements.
in2bet.com.cy is operated by, I.T.S. Infinity Technology Solutions CY Limited, Arch. Makariou III, 80 ,Panou Englezou Building,
5th Floor Flat/Office 500, 1077, Nicosia, Cyprus, HE399558, is licensed and regulated by The National Betting
Authority of Cyprus.
(License Number: B016) - Valid from: 10/2/2021 - 9/2/2023
© 2022 in2bet.com.cy. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.